It’s wonky, it’s weird, it’s glitch. Always near the forefront of electronic experimentation, glitch music has spread its branches into uncharted territories over the past few years. From choppy synths to granular noise, here are 269 free glitch samples from the legends at SampleRadar to help speed up your creative process.
Get ready to get wonky with 269 free glitch samples, courtesy of SampleRadar’s ‘Glitch Kit’.
SampleRadar’s ‘Glitch Kit’ is a tinker box of twisted sound, guaranteed to fill a glitchy hole in your productions. There are sci-fi effects, all sorts of synth burbs, farts and even analog sounding circuit bent noise. Each sample is divided into five folders Beats, Bent Hits, Circuit Bent, Glitch FX and Misc Loops.
These samples are royalty-free and supplied in WAV format so you can drop them into your favourite DAW or Sampler to cut, splice, stretch and get as creative and weird as you want.
Head over to SampleRadar for the free download.
- Download 167 Stab Samples For Free They might only last a second, but the impact of a stab can be infinitely profound. Slotting a few into your track can be great for creating catchy hooks and could just be the thing that […]
- Native Instruments Launch Enormous, Subscription-Based Sample Database Depending on your style, the act of hunting for samples might be your supreme happy place or a pit of despair. The sources to rip samples from are as numerous as the samples themselves, […]
- Watch Alessandro Cortini of Nine Inch Nails Run Through His Comprehensive Live Rig The good people at Reverb have just published a pair of videos featuring Alessandro Cortini, multi-instrumentalist for the intrepid Nine Inch Nails.
In the first video he runs through […]
- Puremagnetik Unveils the Eidolon Spectral Ensemble Machine
Puremagnetik has just released the Eidolon plugin as part of its Spark subscription service. It dishes up all kinds of modulated flavours, from deep delays, tremolos and even synthesis. […]
- Store More Patches on Your DX7 or D-50 with the Hypersynth Hcard Vintage digital synths like the Yamaha DX7 and the Roland D-50 are back in a big way. Despite there popularity, they possess a few shortcomings that limit their usefulness in a modern […]
- Moog Unveils the Grandmother Semi-Modular Analog Synthesizer Moog is set to debut the Grandmother analog synth at Moogfest 2018. With a semi-modular design and keyboard, it's designed for instant performance, with scope to dive deep into custom […]