Since its release in 2004, the Fulltone OCD has been the go-to overdrive stompbox for guitarists the world over. Now it’s been given a fresh makeover, featuring a limited edition all-black finish.
New look, same iconic tone: the Fulltone OCD has been given a limited edition reboot, switching white for black, but still dishing up its classic dirty tone.
The technical specs for the new pedal mirror those of the OCDv2, which was released last year.
It features enhanced headroom through its Class A JFET input section, resulting in better interaction humbucker and single-coil pickups systems.
The redesigned output buffer means that the sound remains consistent, regardless of its place within the pedal chain.
The black OCD is available exclusively through Chicago Music Exchange.
- Mad Professor Unveils the Supreme Dual Channel Overdrive The Supreme overdrive is collaboration between Mad Professor and British blues virtuoso, Matt Schofield. It eventuated in a pedal that delivers on a variety of tones, combining it with […]
- Sunnaudio Launches the Rabbithead RH-1 Preamp and Overdrive
The quest for the ultimate front end tone for guitar has lured many a manufacturer. Now Sunnaudio has thrown their hat in the ring with the Rabbithead RH-1 preamp and overdrive […]
- BOSS Launches Four Next Generation Effects Pedals Over decades of craft and innovation, the name BOSS has become synonymous with the term "stompbox." They have a legacy like no other when it comes to historic pedals, but with their new […]
- Nanolog Audio Launches the Carbon Series Line of Pedals Nanolog Audio have taken a scientific approach to the creation of their Carbon Series of distortion stompboxes. Utilising carbon molecules and "quantum tunnelling", they promise to create […]
- Seymour Duncan Releases the FOOZ Analog Fuzz Synth Pedal Seymour Duncan has just announced the release of the FOOZ Analog Fuzz Synthesizer pedal. It spans a massive range of tones, including wah, fuzz, and tremolo.
Seymour Duncan's […]
- Fulltone Unveils the Ultimate OCD with the New CS-OCD-Ge Overdrive Fans of Fulltone's much cloned OCD circuit will know that there have been various versions of this stomper, but Fulltone founder Michael Fuller has described the newest, custom shop […]