Since its release in 2004, the Fulltone OCD has been the go-to overdrive stompbox for guitarists the world over. Now it’s been given a fresh makeover, featuring a limited edition all-black finish.
New look, same iconic tone: the Fulltone OCD has been given a limited edition reboot, switching white for black, but still dishing up its classic dirty tone.
The technical specs for the new pedal mirror those of the OCDv2, which was released last year.
It features enhanced headroom through its Class A JFET input section, resulting in better interaction humbucker and single-coil pickups systems.
The redesigned output buffer means that the sound remains consistent, regardless of its place within the pedal chain.
The black OCD is available exclusively through Chicago Music Exchange.
- Sunnaudio Launches the Rabbithead RH-1 Preamp and Overdrive
The quest for the ultimate front end tone for guitar has lured many a manufacturer. Now Sunnaudio has thrown their hat in the ring with the Rabbithead RH-1 preamp and overdrive […]
- Nanolog Audio Launches the Carbon Series Line of Pedals Nanolog Audio have taken a scientific approach to the creation of their Carbon Series of distortion stompboxes. Utilising carbon molecules and "quantum tunnelling", they promise to create […]
- Seymour Duncan Releases the FOOZ Analog Fuzz Synth Pedal Seymour Duncan has just announced the release of the FOOZ Analog Fuzz Synthesizer pedal. It spans a massive range of tones, including wah, fuzz, and tremolo.
Seymour Duncan's […]
- Meet the Eight Strong “Analog Armada” from TC Electronic, a New Range of Budget Pedals TC Electronic have just announced the "Analog Armada" - a collection of eight, very budget conscious pedals that covers a huge range of classic guitar tones.
Need to stock your […]
- The Supro Delay is a Premium All Analog Echo Machine The Supro Delay is a new analog echo stompbox that uses new MN 3005 bucket brigade chips, providing everything from tight slapback to spacious echoes.
The Supro Delay is a new […]
- The Supa-Trem Jr. Tremolo Pedal is the Latest Incarnation of a Classic Fulltone have announced the release of the Supa-Trem Jr. tremolo pedal, which will replace the archetypal Supa-Trem 1. Sporting a swag of new features, it's the smaller, smarter brother of […]