Fender has revealed the latest in it rarities collection. It’s the Red Mahogany Top Telecaster and it combines only the best of tonewoods and pickups.
One for the top end of town. The rarities collection from Fender has dished up rare gem: the Red Mahogany Top Telecaster is a combination of only the finest ingredients.
Central to the guitar’s identity two-piece dark grain-filled ash body, that also has a red mahogany cap. The premium pickups are direct from the Custom Shop, with a ’50s style pickup at the bridge and a Twisted Tele neck pickup.
The one-piece maple neck is fitted with narrow-tall frets, with a deep-C shape and a 9.5 inch radius for modern playability. The classy aesthetic is topped off with gold hardware, pearloid tuning buttons. It also comes in a deluxe brown hardshell case.
For more info on the new addition to the suite of rarities, visit the Fender website.
- Supro Takes Inspiration from the Past with the Tri Tone The new Tri Tone from Supro takes inspiration from rare Supro Triple Tone from 1959. Sixty years after the release of the original art deco masterpiece, the new version features some […]
- Shergold Launches Provocateur Single-Cutaway Electric Historic UK guitar brand, Shergold, has just revealed the Provocateur single-cutaway electric. It marks the second installment of the modern reinvention of the brand, designed in the UK by […]
- Ernie Ball Music Man Launches the Hunter Hayes Cutlass The Hunter Hayes Cutlass electric is the latest in the Ernie Ball Music Man's artist series. It's packed with features that are designed for the Grammy-nominated country […]
- Gibson Kicks Off 2019 with a Massive Range of Custom Shop Guitars Gibson has revealed their epic new range of 23 Custom Shop guitars. This marks a return to form for the iconic guitar company, which faced bankruptcy as recently as last […]
- Fender Launches the Hybrid American Acoustasonic Series Telecaster Although it might look like it, Fender hasn't just gone and scooped out a Tele with a spoon. This is the new American Acoustasonic Series Telecaster, it isn't a semi-hollow, nor is it a […]
- Fender Unveils the Player Series of Electric Guitars and Basses Fender has announced a new line of 21 guitars and basses called the Player Series, which will replace the Standard Series, adding updates for a new generation.
For so long the […]