Fender’s Made in Japan guitars have been a long-time favourite of many players around the world. They offer great quality at much lower prices than their American counterparts, and Fender has now added a handful of new models to the series.
The Made in Japan series has enjoyed a long history of success with Fender fans across the globe. Fender has added to the lineup with swag of new models.
While the guitars are new, they take their cues from Fender’s unparalleled back catalogue. The Traditional 60s Jazzmaster for example has all the vintage looks of the original, packaged in a floral finish.
Taking it back a decade further, the Traditional 50s Stratocaster features vintage-style pickups, synchronised tremolo bridge and the unique touch of racing stripes to complete the look.
The Traditional Stratocaster XII encapsulates the authentic sound of a ’65 Strat in the form of a 12 string, while the Mahogany Offset Telecaster combines a Jazzmaster body with a Tele neck.
The new models are slated for release in the US soon, with worldwide availability yet to be confirmed.
- Fender Launches the Hybrid American Acoustasonic Series Telecaster Although it might look like it, Fender hasn't just gone and scooped out a Tele with a spoon. This is the new American Acoustasonic Series Telecaster, it isn't a semi-hollow, nor is it a […]
- 9 Artists Who Have Reshaped the Fender Jazzmaster The Fender Jazzmaster was, of course, marketed to be the go-to guitar for the jazz genre. The original had some faults in terms of playability and bridge design, so the initial success of […]
- Fender Releases The First Model in it’s Alternate Reality Line, The Powercaster Fender has launched the first model in its all-new Alternate Reality series - The Powercaster. This new line follows last year's Parallel Universe series, a bunch of pretty experimental […]
- An Octave Pedal with a New Level of Precision, Fuzzrocious Announces the Octave Jawn Named after a Philadelphia slang term that can be a stand-in for just about anything, Fuzzrocious Pedals' Octave Jawn can purportedly track faster than any other digital octave pedal on […]
- Telemaster? Jazzcaster? Fender Unveils Limited Edition Jazz-Tele Hybrid Jazzmasters and Telecasters rightly occupy a place each among the pantheon of iconic Fender guitars. Now, in a new addition their "Parallel Universe" series, comes the Jazz-Tele […]
- Fender Unveils the Limited Edition Whiteguard Strat The Whiteguard Strat is latest in the Fender's Parallel Universe line of electric guitars. It blends the two of the true heavyweights of Fender - the Strat and Tele.