Fender are about to launch the Emerald Wheat Blues Deluxe Reissue Amp. This comes shortly after the release of the Black and Blue Princeton combos and the Bassbreaker 15.
Amp legends Fender are running hot with another reissue, this time the distinct Emerald Wheat Blues Deluxe Reissue Amp.
The 40watt combo is fitted with a 12 inch Eminence Governor driver, with normal and drive channels. Additionally, there’s an effects loop and spring reverb.
Most striking however is the sophisticated pairing of the emerald green covering, coupled with the wheat grill cloth, which is bound to make it a future collector’s item.
- Fender Announce a Slew of Updates to the Hot Rod Series of Amps Fender's ubiquitous Hot Rod series of amps is getting an update. Lauded for their affordability, accessibility, and versatility, the amps are a mainstay in modern rock, found everywhere […]
- IK Multimedia Unveils the iRig Micro Amp and Interface IK Multimedia has just announced the iRig Micro Amp. On the surface, it's a 15 watt battery powered combo. But it also connects to iOS devices, Mac and PC for recording through your […]
- Sonic Youth To Auction Off A Bunch of Guitars, Amps, Pedals, Rare Vinyl and Memorabilia Sonic Youth will be auctioning off a load of gear via Reverb this October, including a bunch of guitars, amps and pedals, as well as super rare test pressings and other […]
- Get the Most From Your Guitar Amps with the IsoAcoustics Stage 1 Board Known for their expertise in audio isolation products, IsoAcoustics have added to that family with the new Stage 1 isolation board. Launched at NAMM 2019, this board ensures frequencies […]
- Blue Cat Audio Unleashes Three Kinds of Free Amp Simulator Blue Cat Audio has given the world early Christmas present: a free amp simulator that recreates a trio of classic amp tones.
Dishing up the dirt from your DAW: Blue Cat Audio's […]
- A Beginners Guide to Getting the Most out of Your Guitar, Pedal, Amp Combo Guitars are popular - just about everyone wants to learn the guitar at one point in time and audiences in all global spheres are familiar with the sound. But with the proliferation of […]