Fender are about to launch the Emerald Wheat Blues Deluxe Reissue Amp. This comes shortly after the release of the Black and Blue Princeton combos and the Bassbreaker 15.
Amp legends Fender are running hot with another reissue, this time the distinct Emerald Wheat Blues Deluxe Reissue Amp.
The 40watt combo is fitted with a 12 inch Eminence Governor driver, with normal and drive channels. Additionally, there’s an effects loop and spring reverb.
Most striking however is the sophisticated pairing of the emerald green covering, coupled with the wheat grill cloth, which is bound to make it a future collector’s item.
- Fender Announce a Slew of Updates to the Hot Rod Series of Amps Fender's ubiquitous Hot Rod series of amps is getting an update. Lauded for their affordability, accessibility, and versatility, the amps are a mainstay in modern rock, found everywhere […]
- A Beginners Guide to Getting the Most out of Your Guitar, Pedal, Amp Combo Guitars are popular - just about everyone wants to learn the guitar at one point in time and audiences in all global spheres are familiar with the sound. But with the proliferation of […]
- Remembering Three Forgotten Vintage British Amp Manufacturers The UK has birthed its fair share of noteworthy guitar amp manufacturers in the last century. However, despite promising starts, some of these have never made the impact that say, Vox or […]
- The Strymon Flint: A Definitive History of Tremolo and Reverb in Pedal Form For the lovers of vintage guitar tones, the combination of reverb and tremolo surely ranks highly among the “must have” effects chains. The spring reverb and tremolo built into the classic […]
- Remembering Three Forgotten Vintage Australian Amp Manufacturers of the 60s Australia is rarely associated in reverence with the production of guitar amplifiers. That torch is held by the UK and the US, and has been for decades. The monolithic rise of pop music in […]
- Boss and JHS team up to Deliver the Angry Driver Distortion Pedal From the combined powers of Boss and JHS comes the Angry Driver - a devilish combo of the Boss Blues Driver and the JHS Angry Charlie.
The Angry Driver combines the best of both […]