Fender are about to launch the Emerald Wheat Blues Deluxe Reissue Amp. This comes shortly after the release of the Black and Blue Princeton combos and the Bassbreaker 15.
Amp legends Fender are running hot with another reissue, this time the distinct Emerald Wheat Blues Deluxe Reissue Amp.
The 40watt combo is fitted with a 12 inch Eminence Governor driver, with normal and drive channels. Additionally, there’s an effects loop and spring reverb.
Most striking however is the sophisticated pairing of the emerald green covering, coupled with the wheat grill cloth, which is bound to make it a future collector’s item.
- Fender Announce a Slew of Updates to the Hot Rod Series of Amps Fender's ubiquitous Hot Rod series of amps is getting an update. Lauded for their affordability, accessibility, and versatility, the amps are a mainstay in modern rock, found everywhere […]
- Blue Cat Audio Unleashes Three Kinds of Free Amp Simulator Blue Cat Audio has given the world early Christmas present: a free amp simulator that recreates a trio of classic amp tones.
Dishing up the dirt from your DAW: Blue Cat Audio's […]
- A Beginners Guide to Getting the Most out of Your Guitar, Pedal, Amp Combo Guitars are popular - just about everyone wants to learn the guitar at one point in time and audiences in all global spheres are familiar with the sound. But with the proliferation of […]
- Remembering Three Forgotten Vintage British Amp Manufacturers The UK has birthed its fair share of noteworthy guitar amp manufacturers in the last century. However, despite promising starts, some of these have never made the impact that say, Vox or […]
- An Icon Reborn: Vox Launches the AC30S1 Guitar Amplifier Vox has debuted the AC30S1 guitar amp, which is based on the chimey Top Boost channel of the inimitable AC30. It presents the new amp in a simplified format, dispensing with multiple […]
- The Next Generation of Tone We All Know and Love: Vox Reveals the Nutube Range of Amps Vox is undoubtedly one of the heavyweights in the arena of guitar amplification. Now they're adding a line of new classics to their stable including the MVX150 and two new flavours of MV50 […]