Fender are about to launch the Emerald Wheat Blues Deluxe Reissue Amp. This comes shortly after the release of the Black and Blue Princeton combos and the Bassbreaker 15.
Amp legends Fender are running hot with another reissue, this time the distinct Emerald Wheat Blues Deluxe Reissue Amp.
The 40watt combo is fitted with a 12 inch Eminence Governor driver, with normal and drive channels. Additionally, there’s an effects loop and spring reverb.
Most striking however is the sophisticated pairing of the emerald green covering, coupled with the wheat grill cloth, which is bound to make it a future collector’s item.
- Boss Unveils the All New WAZA Tube Amp Expander Boss has created a first-of-its-kind tube amp controller, the WAZA Tube Amp Expander. The new unit, due for release early next year, is designed to be a kind-of 'command centre' for tube […]
- David Gilmour Details His Life In Guitars As David Gilmour prepares to say goodbye to 120 guitars used over his career, he gave an interview with auction house Christie's detailing his life in guitars.
Amongst the snippets of […]
- The ARP 2500 is Back in the Form of Eurorack Modules The ARP 2500 was a modular synth system that was released in 1970. Now Discrete Synthesizers have released the CMS Euro Rack system, featuring exacting replicas of the original, but in the […]
- Take a Photographic Journey to the Centre of a Minimoog Model D The Secret Life of Synthesisers is a blog dedicated to giving readers a rare in-depth look at the inner workings of classic synths, particularly those that have helped shape electronic […]
- Domestic Bliss: Owen Penglis Looks Back on His Early Days Recording Bands in His Lounge Room Owen Penglis is the man behind some of the best rock records to come of Australia in the past decade. From his own project Straight Arrows to blistering releases from the likes of Palms […]
- Get Soundtoys Little Plate Reverb for Free Until November 22 Plugin developers Soundtoys have dropped a new device on the market, the Little Plate reverb, which marks their first entry into dedicated reverb plugins. Best of all, it's free for a […]