Ernie Ball has revealed four limited edition finishes for the St. Vincent signature guitar in conjunction with the artist’s new album Masseduction.
Four limited edition finishes of the St. Vincent signature guitar have been unveiled by Ernie Ball. If you want one though, you better get in damn quick.
The guitars will hit the market on October 13, with a price of US$2,499. It also comes with Masseduction on vinyl. Here’s the catch though – there will only be three available of each striking finish!
Customers can choose from blue, neon pink, neon yellow, and neon orange with a leopard print pickguard, as opposed to the standard finishes of the St. Vincent Signature model.
Though it is without doubt a collector’s item, the specs for this guitar – including 5-way pickup selection for the DiMarzio mini-humbuckers and Music Man tremolo – means that it will be no slouch on stage. You wouldn’t expect anything less from the signature model of a virtuoso like St. Vincent.
For more info on the limited edition STV signature series, check out the Ernie Ball website.
- Gibson Reveal New Range of Limited Edition Custom Shop and Ultima Guitars Gibson have had absolutely massive week, announcing two new model lines, with additions to the Ultima range of guitars, and a new selection of Custom Shop Les Paul Specials.
Gibson have […]
- Joe Bonamassa Says Pedalheads Are “F**king Lazy” in New Interview If you're one of those guitarists who is forever fretting over whether you've gone too far down the rabbit hole with pedals, that you're too reliant on them for crafting your sound, Joe […]
- Strat Stats: Here’s Exactly What Makes A Vintage Stratocaster Valuable, By The Numbers What makes a vintage Stratocaster valuable? Gear marketplace, online publisher and straight-up guitar connoisseurs Reverb have dug deep on their sales data to find out.
The Fender […]
- Mac DeMarco Shares his Thoughts on the EarthQuaker Devices Pyramids Mac DeMarco is a modulation king. So it should surprise no one that he's taken a liking to the latest offering from Earthquaker Devices: Pyramids stereo flanger.
A meeting of […]
- Watch a Video of Guitars Being Made in the Burns Factory in 1965 Burns, founded in 1959, is one of the iconic British guitar brands. A video has recently been shared by Atlas Obscura of these classic electrics being fashioned in 1965 in their Essex […]
- Prince’s Iconic Yellow Cloud Electric Guitar Has Been Sold for ALOT of Money Prince's famous (and without question, most unique) Yellow Cloud electric guitar went up for auction on May 18. It fetched the extraordinary sum of $225,000.
A truly […]