Ernie Ball has revealed four limited edition finishes for the St. Vincent signature guitar in conjunction with the artist’s new album Masseduction.
Four limited edition finishes of the St. Vincent signature guitar have been unveiled by Ernie Ball. If you want one though, you better get in damn quick.
The guitars will hit the market on October 13, with a price of US$2,499. It also comes with Masseduction on vinyl. Here’s the catch though – there will only be three available of each striking finish!
Customers can choose from blue, neon pink, neon yellow, and neon orange with a leopard print pickguard, as opposed to the standard finishes of the St. Vincent Signature model.
Though it is without doubt a collector’s item, the specs for this guitar – including 5-way pickup selection for the DiMarzio mini-humbuckers and Music Man tremolo – means that it will be no slouch on stage. You wouldn’t expect anything less from the signature model of a virtuoso like St. Vincent.
For more info on the limited edition STV signature series, check out the Ernie Ball website.
- Fender Unveils the Player Series of Electric Guitars and Basses Fender has announced a new line of 21 guitars and basses called the Player Series, which will replace the Standard Series, adding updates for a new generation.
For so long the […]
- Gibson Reveal New Range of Limited Edition Custom Shop and Ultima Guitars Gibson have had absolutely massive week, announcing two new model lines, with additions to the Ultima range of guitars, and a new selection of Custom Shop Les Paul Specials.
Gibson have […]
- Strat Stats: Here’s Exactly What Makes A Vintage Stratocaster Valuable, By The Numbers What makes a vintage Stratocaster valuable? Gear marketplace, online publisher and straight-up guitar connoisseurs Reverb have dug deep on their sales data to find out.
The Fender […]
- Joe Bonamassa Says Pedalheads Are “F**king Lazy” in New Interview If you're one of those guitarists who is forever fretting over whether you've gone too far down the rabbit hole with pedals, that you're too reliant on them for crafting your sound, Joe […]
- Laying It All Bare: Talking The Magic of the Live Album with Spike Vincent In a landscape defined by bedroom production, laptop recordings and infinite overdubs and Sydney's Spike Vincent has done the unthinkable: recorded a live album. Captured in one take in […]
- Death By Audio Launches the Waveformer Destroyer MK2 Lords of the stompbox, Death By Audio have just released the Waveformer Destroyer MK2. It's one of the most diverse and destructive distortion pedals on the market, with 2,048 possible […]