They might only last a second, but the impact of a stab can be infinitely profound. Slotting a few into your track can be great for creating catchy hooks and could just be the thing that gets it stuck in someone’s head. It’s always pretty handy to have a few on tap if you need them and lucky for you, the legends at Sample Radar are offering 167 stab samples for free.
In need of a free stab? Sample Radar is giving away 167 stab samples for free, including horns, bass, guitars and synths.
The collection includes various instruments, from guitars and horns, to strings and percussion. Each sample is offered as a WAV file, so they can be dragged directly into your DAW or sampler, and they’re also royalty-free, so you can use them in any way that you choose.
Head on over to Sample Radar to download your stab samples absolutely free.
- Get Ready to Get Wonky With 269 Free Glitch Samples It's wonky, it's weird, it's glitch. Always near the forefront of electronic experimentation, glitch music has spread its branches into uncharted territories over the past few years. From […]
- Native Instruments Launch Enormous, Subscription-Based Sample Database Depending on your style, the act of hunting for samples might be your supreme happy place or a pit of despair. The sources to rip samples from are as numerous as the samples themselves, […]
- Nintendo To Release Cardboard Synth Compatible With Switch Console This week is NAMM week, when the world's premiere gear makers all come together in Anaheim to unveil their newest gadgets. We've seen some stellar new shiz from the likes of Korg, BOSS and […]
- The Roland Juno-6 & The Enduring Virtue of Simplicity For many musicians in the 80s, the Roland Juno-6 was their introduction to the synthesiser, and a sound that would explode throughout the decade and beyond, helping to define era in music […]
- Roland Adds the Legendary TB-303 to Their Cloud Suite Happy 303 day! To celebrate, Roland have welcomed the icon of acid to their growing family of software instruments, the TB-303.
March 3 (303 day) seems as apt a time as any to […]
- Mood Lets You Explore Micro Loops and Alternate Dimensions Is it a delay? Is it a looper? Well, it seems to fulfil both roles and then some. Mood from Chase Bliss Audio uses two channels to its advantage, by bouncing audio back and forth between […]