Producers know you can never have too many samples, especially percussion hits. So when they’re free, you tend to download them. Thanks to a generous Reddit user by the name of u/SignatureLabel, you can now download 100MB of ‘Organic Percussion’ sounds for free.
In need of something special to spice up your loops? Head on over to Reddit to download 100MB of ‘Organic Percussion’ samples for free.
The sample pack includes various textural sounds, such as a mint container rattling, broken glass crunching, sticks cracking, keys jingling, you get the picture. These samples are great for beefing up your drum tracks into more creative loops, or for layering with more traditional sounds to create unique tones in your production.
“In this pack even more organic sounds have been added for you to produce some amazingly creative and organic beats. With organic sounds and textures recorded in a forest, coins being shaken in a glass and the sound of a broken lightbulb these sounds should add some originality to your beats and add that little bit of extra flair.”
The pack includes 500 one-shot samples, which are all completely royalty free. Head on over to r/WeAreTheMusicMakers to download the pack, and be sure to say cheers!
- A Closer Look at the New Features of Garageband for iOS With Apple's update of Garageband for iOS, a host of new features have been introduced, including a batch of new sounds and an easy to use step sequencer, reports CDM.
The new […]
- Spitfire Audio LABS Launches Scary Strings Free Sample Library Scary Strings is the latest in Spitfire Audio's LABS series. It's a curated set of haunting string textures and as always with LABS, it's free.
Scary Strings is Spitfire Audio's […]
- Apple Is Beefing Up Garageband for iOS With Free Sound Library Apple have announced they will be beefing up their popular entry-level music-making tool for iOS, Garageband, with a new update featuring a new Sound Library where users can download new […]
- Spitfire Audio Unveils the Choir Free Virtual Instrument Choir is the latest release from Spitfire Audio's LABS collection of free virtual instruments. The sample library was recorded by the Eric Whitacre Singers at London's Air […]
- Native Instruments Launch Enormous, Subscription-Based Sample Database Depending on your style, the act of hunting for samples might be your supreme happy place or a pit of despair. The sources to rip samples from are as numerous as the samples themselves, […]
- Pipes is the New Device that Brings the Studio to Stage Pipes, developed by Synesthesia Corp, is a sample playback device that brings the power of a laptop to the stage. It also uses new technology to switch between multi-GB sample sets […]