Epiphone has breathed some new life into their timeless Casino and revived the Casino Coupe.
Epiphone has updated the Casino and revived Casino Coupe, guitars loved by the greats and perfect for those after vintage looks and sounds.
A staple since 1961, the Casino has been used by everyone from John Lennon to Gary Clarke Jnr.
The new model features Dogear P-90T Classic single coil pickups, for the first time in the guitar’s history. The humble hollow-body is available in natural, vintage sunburst and an all-new turquoise.
Also getting a makeover is the Casino Coupe (image above), the little brother of the family. Featuring a smaller ES-339 body size, it’s perfect if you like to get physical with your blues and need something a little more lightweight. The Coupe also scores the Dogear P-90T single coils, along with vintage style machine heads and a mahogany neck.
The Epiphone Casino is perfect for vintage looks and sounds, without doing too much damage to your wallet.
Check out Epiphone’s website for more details.
- Solder On With The Brunswick Semi-Modular DIY Synth Kit Need a new DIY project? Here's one that actually sounds like a good idea. The Brunswick is a semi-modular synthesiser with a raw, bare-bones finish, offering a single oscillator, multimode […]
- Teenage Engineering Launches the OP-Z Synth and Sequencer After a whole ton of hype, Teenage Engineering have finally launched the long-awaited OP-Z. They've described it as a multimedia synth and sequencer and it will be available in […]
- Twisted Electrons Announce the hapiNES L Chiptune Synth Inspired by the RP2A07 sound chip, the hapiNES L dishes up a ton of chiptune nostalgia. Aside from the good vibes, it has four tracks for expansive real-time composing, connectivity and a […]
- Animal Sex and Psychoacoustics: The Origins of 5 Iconic Film, TV and Video Game Sounds and Soundtracks If your housemates dislike you because you scream-sing the intro to every episode of your favourite series, or you find yourself wincing at the squelch of someone being slowly shanked by a […]
- The Moog Taurus: the Beast of the Bass that Continues to Evolve In the history of synthesizers, the '70s was a glorious in between world. There were brilliant instruments, but the industry had yet to reach maturity. Sure, the Minimoog was out, but […]
- Apple Is Beefing Up Garageband for iOS With Free Sound Library Apple have announced they will be beefing up their popular entry-level music-making tool for iOS, Garageband, with a new update featuring a new Sound Library where users can download new […]