Epiphone has breathed some new life into their timeless Casino and revived the Casino Coupe.
Epiphone has updated the Casino and revived Casino Coupe, guitars loved by the greats and perfect for those after vintage looks and sounds.
A staple since 1961, the Casino has been used by everyone from John Lennon to Gary Clarke Jnr.
The new model features Dogear P-90T Classic single coil pickups, for the first time in the guitar’s history. The humble hollow-body is available in natural, vintage sunburst and an all-new turquoise.
Also getting a makeover is the Casino Coupe (image above), the little brother of the family. Featuring a smaller ES-339 body size, it’s perfect if you like to get physical with your blues and need something a little more lightweight. The Coupe also scores the Dogear P-90T single coils, along with vintage style machine heads and a mahogany neck.
The Epiphone Casino is perfect for vintage looks and sounds, without doing too much damage to your wallet.
Check out Epiphone’s website for more details.
- Fender and Radiohead’s Ed O’Brien Collaborate on a New Stratocaster Radiohead guitarist Ed O'Brien and Fender have teamed up to deliver the EOB Sustainer Stratocaster.
Need a Strat that has sustain for days? Check out the EOB Sustainer […]
- Danelectro Adds More Vintage Flair to its Lineup with the ’66T and ’59X If you're after some twangy goodness with a vintage feel, Danelectro has got you covered, with the introduction of the new (but old) '66T and '59X.
Take a walk down memory lane, with […]
- Morifone Guitars Releases the Quarzo Standard Electric Guitar Morifone has just unveiled the Quarzo Standard electric guitar. It wears its influences on its sleeve, but is striking enough to carve out its own path.
The Quarzo Standard is the latest […]
- Gibson Reveal New Range of Limited Edition Custom Shop and Ultima Guitars Gibson have had absolutely massive week, announcing two new model lines, with additions to the Ultima range of guitars, and a new selection of Custom Shop Les Paul Specials.
Gibson have […]
- David Gilmour Details His Life In Guitars As David Gilmour prepares to say goodbye to 120 guitars used over his career, he gave an interview with auction house Christie's detailing his life in guitars.
Amongst the snippets of […]
- Fulltone Launches a Limited Edition Black Finish OCD Drive Pedal Since its release in 2004, the Fulltone OCD has been the go-to overdrive stompbox for guitarists the world over. Now it's been given a fresh makeover, featuring a limited edition all-black […]