Oli Freke has created a new poster featuring a complete timeline of the production synths from the 1960s to the 1990s.
Synth Evolution is an artwork from Oli Freke that shows hand-drawn illustrations of every synth from the 60s to the 90s.
The poster entitled “Synth Evolution” is arranged in chronological order and all 275 are hand-drawn. The artwork is available in black or white and you can also buy coffee mugs picturing the individual synth of you choice.
Visit the website for more details.
- Buchla USA Announce Return of Their Historic 100 Series In an incredible announcement, Buchla USA have said they will be bringing back the landmark San Francisco Tape Music Centre 100 Series in its original form and format.
Built in 1964, […]
- Bakelite Knobs and Flying Faders: Pondering The Place of Analog Mixers in a Modern Day Studio Analog relevance is a tricky and controversial subject. We now live in a world with digital plug-ins that are not simply based on their digital counterparts, but are entirely modelled off […]
- Programming Announced for Moogfest 2019 Moogfest has announced a host of new performances and programs for the 15th anniversary of their annual festival. Moogfest 2019 will be held in Durham, N.C. from April 25th to the 28th and […]
- Chatting Originality and The Future of MIDI In Guitar Pedals With Selah Effects Selah Effects is a boutique pedal company based in Tasmania responsible for some of the most forward-thinking and sought-after guitar effects to come out of Australia.
Widely regarded […]
- Antares Auto-Tune Artist: Creative Pitch Correction for Stage and Studio Auto-Tune Artist is the latest in Antares' line of hailed real time pitch correction plugins. Its founding idea was to meet the demanding needs of working musicians, producers, and live […]
- The Lightsaber: How to Make One of the Most Iconic Sounds in Cinema In the latest video from youtuber, Doctor Mix, he shows us how to make the sound of the lightsaber. It's one of the most identifiable sounds in cinema, crafted from a dollop of synth, a […]