Usually when you add reverb to a mix, it’s easy to feel locked into a few trusted archetypes – spring tanks, plates and concert halls. Hyperspace is a plugin that transcends those boundaries, allowing to create bespoke ambience by combining different processors.
Tired of the same old reverb? Why not make your own? Hyperspace is a plugin that encourages ambient experimentation through combining processors.
The different types of ‘verb that you can combine include Vintage, Classic, Retro, Modern, Sci-Fi and Cosmic. As the descriptors would indicate, there is already a broad range of flavours to pick from, even before you mix them together.
To blend in the ambience, there are tools like spectral noise separation, ducking, transient recovery to create just the right amount of space in the mix.
Separate knobs for wet and dry allows you to fine tune the balance of the reverb, plus time based parameters can be synced to session tempo, to lend more movement to the mix.
For more info, visit United Plugins.
- Capitol Chambers is Now Part of the UAD Plugin Family In terms of recognition, Capitol Studios in Los Angeles is right up there with Abbey Road. Central to the unique character of this hallowed studio are the four echo chambers underneath the […]
- Engineering the Sound: Pink Floyd’s ‘Dark Side of the Moon’ It’s hard to think of an album more celebrated and universally lauded than Dark Side of the Moon. Released on the 1st of March, 1973, Dark Side was Pink Floyd’s eighth studio album in just […]
- IK Multimedia Unveils Syntronik Deluxe Featuring Five New Instruments IK Multimedia's hot streak of software releases continues with the introduction of Syntronik Deluxe, a new expansion on their suite of virtual synths.
Five of the best: […]
- The Need 31102 Plugin Dishes Up Iconic Neve Console Tone In DAW based production, it's rare that we get a chance to get a feel for an analog channel strip. With the Need 31102 console EQ plugin from Noise Ash though, the heart of the Neve 8068 […]
- Meris Reveals the Hedra 3-Voice Rhythmic Pitch Shifter Meris has unveiled the Hedra 3-Voice Rhythmic Pitch Shifter. Yes, the title is a mouthful, but what it essentially does is send guitar (and line level) tone into parallel, pitch shifted […]
- Voice Over Studio An engaging voiceover can be integral in building a sonic brand. Enmore Audio has a wealth of experience in delivering voiceover recordings with energy and character, suitable for both […]