Usually when you add reverb to a mix, it’s easy to feel locked into a few trusted archetypes – spring tanks, plates and concert halls. Hyperspace is a plugin that transcends those boundaries, allowing to create bespoke ambience by combining different processors.
Tired of the same old reverb? Why not make your own? Hyperspace is a plugin that encourages ambient experimentation through combining processors.
The different types of ‘verb that you can combine include Vintage, Classic, Retro, Modern, Sci-Fi and Cosmic. As the descriptors would indicate, there is already a broad range of flavours to pick from, even before you mix them together.
To blend in the ambience, there are tools like spectral noise separation, ducking, transient recovery to create just the right amount of space in the mix.
Separate knobs for wet and dry allows you to fine tune the balance of the reverb, plus time based parameters can be synced to session tempo, to lend more movement to the mix.
For more info, visit United Plugins.
- Capitol Chambers is Now Part of the UAD Plugin Family In terms of recognition, Capitol Studios in Los Angeles is right up there with Abbey Road. Central to the unique character of this hallowed studio are the four echo chambers underneath the […]
- Shergold Launches Provocateur Single-Cutaway Electric Historic UK guitar brand, Shergold, has just revealed the Provocateur single-cutaway electric. It marks the second installment of the modern reinvention of the brand, designed in the UK by […]
- Domestic Bliss: Owen Penglis Looks Back on His Early Days Recording Bands in His Lounge Room Owen Penglis is the man behind some of the best rock records to come of Australia in the past decade. From his own project Straight Arrows to blistering releases from the likes of Palms […]
- Teenage Engineering Introduces New Pocket Operators Modular Range Teenage Engineering's Pocket Operators range has provided effective entry-level synthesisers for years, however, last week the company upped the ante with three new modular synthesisers. […]
- UVI’s Whoosh FX Has All Your Whooshing Needs Covered
Whoosh FX is a new sound design tool from UVI, which focuses specifically on crafting the perfect 'whoosh' for TV, films, games and music.
UVI's new Whoosh FX is the ideal tool for […]
- Fender Strips Down With the New Lightweight Ash American Professional Range
Fender has released a new line of stripped back guitars, the Lightweight Ash American Professional range. Available in the new format is a Stratocaster, Telecaster and Jazz Bass, all with […]