Usually when you add reverb to a mix, it’s easy to feel locked into a few trusted archetypes – spring tanks, plates and concert halls. Hyperspace is a plugin that transcends those boundaries, allowing to create bespoke ambience by combining different processors.
Tired of the same old reverb? Why not make your own? Hyperspace is a plugin that encourages ambient experimentation through combining processors.
The different types of ‘verb that you can combine include Vintage, Classic, Retro, Modern, Sci-Fi and Cosmic. As the descriptors would indicate, there is already a broad range of flavours to pick from, even before you mix them together.
To blend in the ambience, there are tools like spectral noise separation, ducking, transient recovery to create just the right amount of space in the mix.
Separate knobs for wet and dry allows you to fine tune the balance of the reverb, plus time based parameters can be synced to session tempo, to lend more movement to the mix.
For more info, visit United Plugins.
- Capitol Chambers is Now Part of the UAD Plugin Family In terms of recognition, Capitol Studios in Los Angeles is right up there with Abbey Road. Central to the unique character of this hallowed studio are the four echo chambers underneath the […]
- Output Reveal Outstanding Plug-in For Merging Brass and Wind with Analog Synths Premier sound design boutique Output have just announced the latest addition to their lineup of outstanding instrument software, Analog Brass & Wind - "a virtual instrument that breaks […]
- Roland and Serato Team Up with the New DJ-707M The DJ-707M is Roland's latest effort in the market of professional DJ controllers - it looks like one not soon to be forgotten. The four channel DJ controller comes from an unexpected […]
- Watch This New Documentary on the History of the Prophet Synthesiser For many synthheads, the story of the Prophet is one of the most interesting tales in the world of keys. David Smith began pulling apart and customising Minimoogs in the 1970s, and went on […]
- Waves Celebrates its 25th Birthday with Three classic Plugin Reissues Plugin veterans Waves is now 25 years old (hard to believe right?). To commemorate this milestone, they are putting out reissues of three of their most popular audio tools - AudioTrack […]
- A Seamless Blend of Folk and Electronica: Gear Talk With Gordi Sophie Payten, AKA Gordi, is fast becoming one of Australia's most alluring songwriters. Armed with a brooding contralto, impressive production skills, and a penchant for a pop hook, she […]