Not content with the swathe of new keyboard and desktop synths that they’ve recently put out, Behringer have announced plans to create a budget range of Eurorack modules.
Behringer are set to dive into the world of Eurorack modules. As always with Behringer, they’re slated to be competitively priced.
On a forum post, Uli Behringer dropped the news about the upcoming plans, along with four images that outline the concept for the modules.
He also goes onto detailing opportunities for synth designers to collaborate with Behringer in order to build the modules, mentioning:
“In short, we are willing to share our complete manufacturing, supply chain and marketing power with you, while you can focus on designing great modules.”
The modules are set to be priced between US$49 – $99, so as always with Behringer, the public is set to get a lot of bang for buck.
Check out Uli Behringer’s post here.
- The MiniMo: An Adorable, Affordable Introduction to Modular Synths The pursuit of synth happiness has sent many an unsuspecting punter to the depths of bankruptcy. The things (especially those vintage analog ones) are damn expensive, occasionally […]
- Welcome to the Sinevibes Stream, a Customisable Delay Sequencer for Mac If your a bit of an obsessive when it comes to delays, let me introduce you to to Sinevibes' Stream, a new delay sequencer for Mac users. The new plugin offers near endless tweak-ability […]
- Red Bull Music Academy and Tatsuya Takahashi Launch Electronic Music Tutorial Series Red Bull Music Academy and former Korg Chief Engineer, Tatsuya Takahashi have teamed up to launch a new video series titled First Patch, an "educational series designed to give you the […]
- IK Multimedia Announces Syntronik, Featuring The Sounds Of 38 Vintage Synthesisers IK Multimedia have just announced a new software synthesiser that features classic 17 instruments with over 2,000 preset sounds. Syntronik combines samples from 38 vintage synths with a […]
- Warble and Wooziness: Pedal Talk With San Mei When you listen to San Mei - the solo moniker of Emily Hamilton - it doesn't at all come as a surprise that she calls the Gold Coast home. Her new EP Necessary is packed to the brim with […]
- Moog Are Discontinuing Their Model D Reissue Due To Massive Demand Moog have announced they will be discontinuing the reissue of their classic Minimoog Model D synth, just over a year after it was first introduced.
Moog have announced they are […]