The team at Behringer have been hinting at it for a while, now it’s closer to being a reality. Their version of the ARP 2600 has emerged on the company’s Facebook page.
Yep it’s on. Behringer’s quest to deliver analog classics to the masses continues. This time, they’ve got semi-modular in their sights with the 2600.
Here’s what the company had to say about their progress:
“Please remember this is early stage and we’re far from shipping a final product. But we want to share with you what we’re working on. And one day we’ll deliver a 2600 to you. Promise:-)”
So, the usual caveats are in place (it is only the casing and a PCB here after all) but it seems only a matter of time before their arsenal of classic clones expands.
Stay tuned to their Facebook page as more details emerge.
- Behringer Tease Clone of Octave’s Cat Synth, a 1970s ARP Odyssey Copycat In case you've been holed up in your analogue synth cave without access to the internet and the outside world, you would have noticed Behringer's creative strategy of late; copying […]
- The Behringer Model D Synth Flexes its Muscles in a Synth Pop Track Some folks are already making good use of the new Behringer Model D synth.
The Behringer Model D Synth gets a good workout from Mr Firechild. It's deep kick, tight and funky bass and […]
- Fat Tones, Isolation and The Joys of Recording Bass Recording bass guitar in the best way possible for a song is a pretty important task. Bass, however, does tend to be a pretty low maintenance instrument, which some might feel doesn’t […]
- Karanyi Unveils the Synths DX Kontakt Instrument Created by award winning producer and media composer Dani Karanyi, Synths DX captures the essence of epic analog, digital and PCM synths of the 80s.
Cinematic, epic and […]
- Fender Launches the Nine Strong American Performer Series The American Performer series from Fender dishes up nine new guitars and basses. They also represent Fender USA's most affordable instruments and feature all new pickups, electronics and […]
- Welcome to the Sinevibes Stream, a Customisable Delay Sequencer for Mac If your a bit of an obsessive when it comes to delays, let me introduce you to to Sinevibes' Stream, a new delay sequencer for Mac users. The new plugin offers near endless tweak-ability […]