Back in March, Behringer revealed plans to develop a clone of the iconic Sequential Circuits Pro-One analog monosynth. Now they’ve announced that their version, the Pro-1 will go into production with an expected price of US $299.
It’s finally happening. The Pro-1 is Behringer’s take on the classic Sequential Circuits analog monosynth. Best of all, it’s set to retail at $299.
The company state, “We just approved the final pre-production sample of the PRO-1 and are now gearing up for mass production. As you will notice, we have added quite a few more patch points as well as other cool features.”
The release date is yet to be confirmed, so stay tuned for further developments.
- Analog Tape vs. Tape Emulation and Where the Lumbering Beast Stands in The Digital World When analog tape machines are compared with their emulated cousins in plugins, hearts are often set racing, and tribal battle lines are often drawn in studio land. One fact that can surely […]
- Making the Switch – Enhancing Guitar Tones with Pedal Switchers It is an unwritten fact that guitarist and pedals are meant to be. The love affair has been unbroken for decades and will seemingly never end. The ability to alter a guitar’s tone, as well […]
- Puremagnetik Unveils the Eidolon Spectral Ensemble Machine
Puremagnetik has just released the Eidolon plugin as part of its Spark subscription service. It dishes up all kinds of modulated flavours, from deep delays, tremolos and even synthesis. […]
- Netflix is Rolling Out Improvements to its Audio Quality Netflix is set to improve the quality of the audio on its streaming service. The optimised quality is aimed at viewers with streaming boxes, soundbars and surround sound […]
- D’Angelico Launches the Deluxe Bob Weir Bedford Boutique New York guitar makers, D'Angelico have teamed up with a Grateful Dead icon, creating the Deluxe Bob Weir Bedford. Striking in sound and look, it combines retro elegance with […]
- The 1980s Part I: Experimentation, Cutting Edge Tech and Breaking into the Mainstream If the 1970s was the decade that began the revolution of electronic music, the 1980s was the decade that improved it. It also added new cultural and technological features of its […]