Patch & Tweak is a new book from Kim Bjørn and Chris Meyer that explores the art of modular synthesis. It will be launched on Kickstarter on May 1.
Patch & Tweak promises to deliver a comprehensive introduction to synthesis, alongside interviews with true masters of the craft. Back it on Kickstarter soon.
Catering to novices and experienced users alike, the book features interviews with the likes of soundtrack legend Hans Zimmer and modular synth brands like Mutable Instruments and Make Noise – not to mention a foreword by influential modular pioneer, Suzanne Ciani.
It also offers a way to understand these labyrinthine structures in more detail, with history, analysis of different module types with diagrams and patching techniques.
The project launches on Kickstarter in May, so head on over to the Push Turn Move website for more details.
- Dreadbox Debuts Hades DIY Analog Monosynth The Hades analog monosynth from Dreadbox is a new Eurorack compatible module that you can build yourself.
The Hades from Dreadbox is a Eurorack module that offers up all that […]
- Reason 10 Set to Drop Next Month with New Synths and Samples Propellerhead have just announced the release of Reason 10 - the new version of their popular DAW.
To celebrate Reason 10, the popular DAW comes packed with two new synths, three new […]
- A Beginners Guide to Getting the Most out of Your Guitar, Pedal, Amp Combo Guitars are popular - just about everyone wants to learn the guitar at one point in time and audiences in all global spheres are familiar with the sound. But with the proliferation of […]
- RØDE Announce the NT-SF1 Surround Sound Microphone For All Your 360 Audio Needs RØDE have just announced the imminent release of the NT-SF1 surround sound microphone, which captures audio in a 360-degree field.
Meeting the need to capture ambisonic audio, […]
- Humble Audio Launches the the Quad Operator Synth Module Humble Audio has just unveiled the Quad Operator Eurorack synth module. The clean, utilitarian looks are in keeping with the brand name, but it sounds anything but.
Humble Audio have […]
- Former Levi’s President James Curleigh to be New Gibson CEO Gibson has fallen on tough times as of late, particularly following the recent departure of their embattled former CEO, Henry Juszkiewicz. However, in a press release yesterday, the […]