Audient and Audio Technica have collaborated to bring the basics of the modern studio to budding producers with their Essential Studio Kit.
The Essential Studio Kit consists of the AT2035 condenser mic and ATH-M40X headphones from Audio Technica, while Audient provides the iD4 Black audio interface.
The AT2035 microphone provides a clean and neutral sound. With its high pass filter and 10dB and is ideal for a broad range of applications including voiceovers, podcasts, miking up vocalists and a variety of instruments.
The ATH-M40X headphones are built for comfort during long mixing sessions and can provide ample monitoring for a musician when they are recording.
Though diminutive in size, the Audient iD4 Black interface gives the user plenty of flexibility in recording and monitoring. It features 24bit/96k conversion, XLR mic input and a discrete JFET DI for warm and punchy bass, guitar and keyboard recording.
For more details on this all-in-one portable studio, check out the Audient website.
- Audio Technica Release the Limited Edition ATH-M50xRD Audio-Technica have just released a limited edition red coloured version of the studio staple, ATH-M50x headphones.
The Audio-Technica ATH-M50xRD headphones combine pro-level […]
- Project Studio Essentials Part I: Choosing the Right Microphone Recording your own musical projects in the comfort of your own home. Sounds like a snap right? In many ways, it really is. Digital technology has all but wiped out the comparatively labour […]
- RØDE Enter the Audio Interface World with the High Quality, No Frills AI-1 Australian microphone makers RØDE have entered the world of the audio interface with the AI-1.
Need a no-frills, top to bottom recording solution? RØDE have you covered with […]
- Create Sonic Ruins with the Absolute Destruction Fuzz from Death By Audio Boutique pedalmakers Death By Audio have just released their newest creation, the Absolute Destruction.
A pedal that has little to no respect for what instruments actually […]
- Steinberg Announces Cubase 10, So What’s New? Steinberg has announced the latest version of their long-running DAW, Cubase 10. The release covers three versions, Elements, Artist and Pro, with each offering new creative features to […]
- How James B. Lansing Reinvented Cinema Sound When was the last time you paid attention to cinema speakers? Apart from a few units on the side walls, most people don't actually get to see them. They're hidden behind the screen. But […]