Audient and Audio Technica have collaborated to bring the basics of the modern studio to budding producers with their Essential Studio Kit.
The Essential Studio Kit consists of the AT2035 condenser mic and ATH-M40X headphones from Audio Technica, while Audient provides the iD4 Black audio interface.
The AT2035 microphone provides a clean and neutral sound. With its high pass filter and 10dB and is ideal for a broad range of applications including voiceovers, podcasts, miking up vocalists and a variety of instruments.
The ATH-M40X headphones are built for comfort during long mixing sessions and can provide ample monitoring for a musician when they are recording.
Though diminutive in size, the Audient iD4 Black interface gives the user plenty of flexibility in recording and monitoring. It features 24bit/96k conversion, XLR mic input and a discrete JFET DI for warm and punchy bass, guitar and keyboard recording.
For more details on this all-in-one portable studio, check out the Audient website.
- Audio Technica Release the Limited Edition ATH-M50xRD Audio-Technica have just released a limited edition red coloured version of the studio staple, ATH-M50x headphones.
The Audio-Technica ATH-M50xRD headphones combine pro-level […]
- Project Studio Essentials Part I: Choosing the Right Microphone Recording your own musical projects in the comfort of your own home. Sounds like a snap right? In many ways, it really is. Digital technology has all but wiped out the comparatively labour […]
- RØDE Enter the Audio Interface World with the High Quality, No Frills AI-1 Australian microphone makers RØDE have entered the world of the audio interface with the AI-1.
Need a no-frills, top to bottom recording solution? RØDE have you covered with […]
- The Myths, Secrets and Stories About Why the Roland TR-808 Sounds the Way it Does Yes, welcome to another article praising the almighty, space age drum machine of all drum machines: the Roland TR-808. We are well aware of the multitude of articles discussing the legacy […]
- Mood Lets You Explore Micro Loops and Alternate Dimensions Is it a delay? Is it a looper? Well, it seems to fulfil both roles and then some. Mood from Chase Bliss Audio uses two channels to its advantage, by bouncing audio back and forth between […]
- Room Design: Acoustics in Virtual Spaces and The Real World In the previous article on acoustics, we explored the basic principles of acoustic treatment, especially with regard to treating already existing rooms. Yet, in professional studios - or […]