Audient has announced the launch of the Nero monitor controller. It promises to be the central nervous system of your studio, offering myriad routing options, for a number of scenarios.
Get in control of your studio. Audient’s Nero monitor controller provides a number of routing options for tracking and mixing sessions.
On the input side, there is provision for two stereo mixes and auxiliary ins in the form of stereo RCA and minijack (for referencing with a mobile phone for example). There’s also a dedicated cue mix input for recording musicians in a live room.
The outputs include three stereo options, meaning you can switch between three different sets of monitors in while mixing, a monitor grade headphone output (on the front) and three extra headphone outs for a full band. The subwoofer output can be assigned to any of the monitoring paths.
All of these features are packed into a unit that’s fit for the desktop. All routing controls, including talkback, mono fold down, headphone and main monitor volume are available on the console-style front panel.
Head over to Audient for all the details.
- 3 Pieces of Handy Gear to Unlock a Better Audio Workflow It would be easy to wax lyrical about incredible vibe machines that populate the world’s favourite studios. Yet, the pieces that grease the wheel and keep a recording studio functional are […]
- Whacked-Out Delay and The Magic of Orange Tortex Picks: Gear Talk With The Ruminaters The Ruminaters are endlessly flexible with what they can do with two guitars, drums and bass: salt-crusted surf, Yiddish psych, punk-ish throwdowns and 70s soul covers - the Sydney four […]
- Sampleradar Offers 260 ‘Tribal Adventures Samples’ for Free Sometimes you need a very particular type of drum, I'm not talking clean or crisp or snappy or tight. I mean big, boomy and powerful. But finding a nice fat tom sample can be hard, […]
- Sub is the Free Drum Machine Plugin with an Extra Kick Sampleson has continued to add to their evergrowing selection of software instruments with their new analogue drum machine Sub. Having mostly specialised in electric piano plugins, […]
- Chatting Experimental Setups and Heavily Layered Guitars With DZ Deathrays DZ Deathrays have been lords of Australian party-punk for closing in on a decade now, and it doesn't look like they'll be slowing down any time soon. Their latest single Total Meltdown […]
- Elysia Unveils the Skulpter 500 Tone Shaping Preamp 500 series preamps have enjoyed exponential growth in maturity and cleverness in recent years. The Skulpter 500 from Elysia is no exception, packing an awful lot of punch for its […]