Artificial Noise have just announced the second version of their Cimmerian Caves effects unit. It spans tape-like echo, warbly modulation in the form of chorus and vibrato, as well as fuzz.
Let Artificial Noise take you on a journey, deep into psychedelic territory with their Cimmerian Caves V2. It excels in fuzz, chorus, vibrato and tape echo.
Artificial Noise state that “When the poet Homer talked of Cimmeria, he called it the land of fog and darkness at the edge of Hades” – which, in an admittedly oblique way, sums it up rather well!
In a more technical sense, however, the Cimmerian Caves V2 features subtle improvements on the circuitry of the original, while dishing up all it customary flavours fuzzed out modulation effects.
It consists of a tape-like echo that’s capable of up to 925ms of delay, which can be tweaked to create vibrato and chorus effects, alongside its thick fuzz circuit.
Perfectly suited to guitar and bass, it also comes with a 1/8-inch input and output to slot into a modular synth setup.
Visit Artificial Noise for more details.
- The Attic 2 Delivers 18 Quirky Synths to Your DAW Sure, who doesn't love the sound of those big, lush analog classics. Listening to their sound quality, it's easy to understand why they've earned the accolades.
But what of the quirky, […]
- Behinger Have Announced a Clone of the Oberheim OB-Xa Uli Behringer has announced that his team will be working on producing a clone of the classic Oberheim OB-Xa. And yep, it will be called the UB-Xa.
Behringer is continuing their […]
- This Local Guitar Workshop Is Offering Free Servicing This International Women’s Day In the lead-up to International Women's Day 2018, local Sydney guitar workshop Salt Mine Repairs has launched a GoFundMe fundraiser to help raise money for Girls Rock! - a rock 'n' roll […]
- Soyuz Unveils 013 TUBE Small Diaphragm Condenser Pair Soyuz have added to the 013 TUBE small diaphragm condenser matched pair to its arsenal of high quality studio mics. They aim to capture instrumental sounds with the same detail as their […]
- It’s Back. Bill Finnegan Announces the Return of the Klon Centaur. Among pedal enthusiasts, there is one overdrive that stands above all others. The Klon Centaur. Like its namesake would suggest, it's a mythical beast and since its release in 1994 the […]
- Transform Your Trackpad into a MIDI Controller with AudioSwift 2 AudioSwift 2 is a software device that transforms your trackpad into a MIDI controller. You can use to play beats, mix with virtual faders, sweep through scales and more.