A mysterious photo has emerged from the offices of Behringer. If it’s true to form, a Roland Jupiter 8 clone could be on the agenda for Behringer’s engineers.
Another surprise from the Behringer labs? It looks like clone of the Roland Jupiter 8 polysynth could be in the works!
Behringer are creating a reputation for themselves as breathing life back into the analog synth classics of the past. On this occasion, it looks like they may be turning their attention to the beastliest of all polysynths: the Roland Jupiter 8.
Also keeping a character with recent gifts to the music community, Behringer have been less than upfront with any concrete plans, only captioning the Facebook photo with a single, cryptic line: “Christmas came early for our German Tribers“.
So are they, or aren’t they? Only time will tell. But if so, we can only imagine that it will be more financially attainable than the original analog monster, which can fetch prices in the tens of thousands.
Stay in the loop with any potential developments at Behringer.
- Is Behringer About to Release the MS-101 in Homage to Roland? In a stunt that is true to form of late for Behringer, they've mysteriously left a photo on their facebook page of someone toting what looks to be a Roland SH-101 clone, labelled […]
- Behringer Reveals its Latest Clone of a Classic: This Time They’ve Taken on the Sequential Circuits Pro-One Originally from the same era as other archetypal analog monosynths, like the Roland SH-101, the Sequential Circuits Pro-One laid claim to many heavy basslines of the 80s. Behringer have […]
- Coming Soon: Dreadbox and Polyend are Set to Release the Medusa Analog Monosynth On their Facebook page, Dreadbox have teased a photo of the new Medusa synth, with the enigmatic caption, "The whole is greater than the sum of its parts."
Dreadbox and Polyend […]
- Behringer Share a Sneak Peek at their New Semi Modular Analog Synth: Neutron They're at it again. Behringer is dropping yet another new synth on the market. This time, however, it's not a clone of a previous classic. Instead, it's a new design called the […]
- Arturia Reveals V Collection 6 with Four New Massive Sounds Arturia's V Collection has long been a staple of many a producer's studio. They are now up to version six, taking their synth, keyboard and piano roster up to twenty-one […]
- Battle of Tones Between iPad and Hardware Versions of the Korg ARP Odyssey In a series of videos from Marcus Padrini, the Korg ARP Odyssey is compared with its iPad clone, the Arp Odyssei.
If you need a detailed comparison between a Korg Arp Odyssey […]