Akai Professional have just released version 2.0 of their MPC software which can be used as a DAW or a plugin.
Akai Professional’s MPC software has just reached version 2.0. It brings regular DAW features to the table, as well as tight integration with MPC hardware.
The new software is understandably skewed toward beatmaking, featuring real-time time-stretch, pitch-shifting and Ableton link support.
As such, the software is compatible with a host of Akai hardware units and controllers such as the MPC X, Live and Touch.
It also, however, adds functionality that pushes it into standalone DAW territory, such as audio track recording, advanced signal routing capability, effects returns and multi-output capability.
As well as the new MPC 2.0 software, Akai are also releasing the Vault 2.0, which will feature over 10GB of samples and instruments from the world’s leading sample libraries.
Visit Akai Professional for more details.
- Reason 10 Set to Drop Next Month with New Synths and Samples Propellerhead have just announced the release of Reason 10 - the new version of their popular DAW.
To celebrate Reason 10, the popular DAW comes packed with two new synths, three new […]
- IK Multimedia Releases Total Studio 2 MAX – the Ultimate Solution for Production, Mixing and Mastering IK Multimedia has just announced Total Studio 2 MAX, a multifarious solution for production, mixing and mastering.
Boasting 94 products and literally thousands of sounds, the Total […]
- Novation Unveil Their New All-Encompassing MIDI Controller, the SL MKIII Novation have unveiled the newest product in their line, the SL MKIII - a fully-featured, all-encompassing MIDI controller.
Novation have unveiled their new all-encompassing MIDI […]
- FG-Stress by Slate Digital Brings a Hardware Classic to Your DAW The FG-Stress compressor plugin by Slate Digital gives DAW users access to the tonal quality of one of the most coveted pieces of studio hardware, the Empirical Labs […]
- Ableton Announces a Fresh Update. So What’s New in Live 10.1? Ableton has announced the first update for its Live 10 software. Version 10.1 comes with a range of exciting new features, including new devices and systems that look to improve workflow […]
- Ableton User? Live 10 Is Now In Its Beta Stage – Check Out All The New Features Ableton have announced that their long-awaited update Live 10 is now its beta stage, and is ready to download for all existing Live 9 or Suite owners and to buy for new users.