American pedalmeisters Pigtronix have just revealed a new trio of stompboxes that handle boosting, gating and octave manipulation.
Pigtronix have just dropped three new pedals on the market. Aside from taking up a small amount of real estate, they cover boost, noisegating and octaves.
The Octava Micro features true bypass, low-pass filter a master blend, with drive and a switchable fuzz that can be added to the octave effect.
The Class A Boost Micro offers up to 20dB of clean boost, meaning that you could fit it in among overdrives or distortions to provide extra aggression and crunch.
With all those extra pedal tones, noise can build up. The Gatekeeper Micro is a simple, true bypass unit with adjustable threshold and release controls to clean up any unwanted buzz from the pedal chain.
Check out the Pigtronix website for more details.
Via Music Radar.
- Sculpt Guitar Sounds with the Programmable Analog 10 Band EQ from Free The Tone Boutique Japanese pedal makers Free The Tone have just revealed the Programmable Analog 10 Band EQ pedal for guitar and bass.
For those who like to finely chisel the profile of […]
- Rode Release the Video Mic Pro+ Aussie microphone heavyweights Rode have just a new on-camera microphone to compliment their already impressive range. The announcement of the Video Mic Pro+ happened at RODEshow […]
- Meet the Danelectro Billionaire Series of Stompboxes Danelectro have just released the Billionaire pedal series, covering a swathe of tones, with boost, overdrive, tremolo and rotary speaker.
The Billionaire pedal series from […]
- Billy Corgan’s Monster Fuzz: Electro-Harmonix Reveals the Op-Amp Big Muff Pi Reissue Electro-Harmonix have unveiled the Op-Amp Big Muff Pi Reissue. They've been collaborating with Billy Corgan on the project, who made an legend of the original version on the seminal […]
- Neunaber Drop Inspire Tri-Chorus Plus, an Insanely Lush Modulation Machine Californian pedal makers Neunaber Audio Effects have just released the Inspire Tri-Chorus Plus, which offers eight varieties of chorus, ranging from subtle to deep and […]
- An Introduction to Guitar Pickups: Basics, Interesting Alternatives, and Unusual Experiments We can’t all afford the nicest guitars on the market. But sometimes we want top-shelf sound without the exorbitant price tag. And while you can do this with your pedal board to an extent, […]