The PS-3200 was a rare, semi-modular beast that was made by Korg in 1978. Full Bucket Music has paid tribute to the original in the form of the FB-3200, a free VST/AU plugin.
The FB-3200 from Full Bucket Music is a virtual emulation of the Korg PS-3200. This semi-modular polysynth is available as a free download.
The FB-3200 comes with all the features of the original, including a paraphonic envelope generator and EQ section.
Sounds can be sculpted via the band-limited oscillators, low-pass filters with an option for micro tuning.
Additionally, it has a couple of the mod-cons that you’d expect from a plugin – including MIDI learn, so all parameters can be tweaked with a controller.
Best of all, it’s free of charge, so check out the Full Bucket Music website for download details.
Via Sonic State.
- Dreadbox Debuts Hades DIY Analog Monosynth The Hades analog monosynth from Dreadbox is a new Eurorack compatible module that you can build yourself.
The Hades from Dreadbox is a Eurorack module that offers up all that […]
- Battle of Tones Between iPad and Hardware Versions of the Korg ARP Odyssey In a series of videos from Marcus Padrini, the Korg ARP Odyssey is compared with its iPad clone, the Arp Odyssei.
If you need a detailed comparison between a Korg Arp Odyssey […]
- A Closer Look at the New Features of Garageband for iOS With Apple's update of Garageband for iOS, a host of new features have been introduced, including a batch of new sounds and an easy to use step sequencer, reports CDM.
The new […]
- Arturia Reveals V Collection 6 with Four New Massive Sounds Arturia's V Collection has long been a staple of many a producer's studio. They are now up to version six, taking their synth, keyboard and piano roster up to twenty-one […]
- Spotify Buys Out Free Online DAW Soundtrap Spotify has bought out Soundtrap, the free DAW that allows users to make multitrack productions in their browser, FACT Mag reports.
Spotify has acquired Soundtrap, the free […]
- Edit Korg Volca FM and Yamaha DX7 Patches Online with Synthmata Synthmata is the brainchild of Alex Caithness and it allows you to edit patches for the Yamaha DX7 and Korg Volca FM in your internet browser.
Synthmata provides a clean and […]