Over the next month, Japanese giants Roland are set to unleash 14 new products. They have decided to split the showcase over four separate occasions, which will encompass drums and percussion, guitar products, pro video and synthesisers.
Roland are gearing up to drop 14 new products – including synths, pro audio gear and guitar products – over the next few months in a massive online event.
With their recent foray into the world of subscription based products and the already monolithic collection of historically influential hardware, it’s hard to see any gaps in the market which Roland have not already filled, yet they continue to innovate and it’s hardly surprising to envisage that the upcoming announcements will cause more than a little stir.
Roland will be kicking off the month long extravaganza by announcing four new instruments in the drums and percussion category on May 26, which will be followed by a Twitter conversation, in which fans (and prospective customers no doubt) will be able to quiz the developers of the new products under the #RolandTFR hashtag.
New drum machines, stompboxes and synths: Christmas has come early! Be sure to stay up to speed with all the announcements here.
The product rollout will happen like this:
26th May – 4 x new drum/percussion products
1st June – 2 x new guitar products and 2 x new pro audio products
20th June – 2 x new synths
23rd June 4 x new guitar products
- Roland Add a TR-808 and SH-101 Models to their Boutique Range One of the worst kept secrets has been confirmed, Roland have revealed a new TR-808 and SH-101 to compliment their range of Boutique synth and drum machine emulations.
Hot on […]
- Myths, Prototypes and Oriental Craft: Talking Vintage Japanese Pedals With Tim Green of Mojo Stompboxes For anyone chasing vintage Japanese guitar pedals in Australia, Mojo Stompboxes in a goldmine. Packed with coveted rarities from BOSS and Maxon, lesser-known oddities from brands like […]
- Strat Stats: Here’s Exactly What Makes A Vintage Stratocaster Valuable, By The Numbers What makes a vintage Stratocaster valuable? Gear marketplace, online publisher and straight-up guitar connoisseurs Reverb have dug deep on their sales data to find out.
The Fender […]
- Rhythmic Revolutions, Synths, Sequencers & Pedals: The Astounding Legacy of Roland Founder Ikutaro Kakehashi Passing away this April, Japanese audio pioneer Ikutaro Kakehashi left behind him a staggering legacy of classic musical inventions and technological advancements. The man behind Roland […]
- This interactive guitar pickup shootout video is the easiest way to compare guitars Hunting around for a new guitar can be a painful experience. The online vocabulary for equipment is excruciatingly convoluted, written by gear-fiends attempting to grasp at words that […]
- Ivan Richards Pedals: Rich Blues and Rich Fuzz For the past few decades, Ivan Richards has been serving the audio community with high quality custom builds and mods, centred around pedals, guitar amps, switch boxes and power supplies. […]