You can now download official Roland VST/AU plug-ins for their classic Jupiter-8 and Juno-106 synths via their Roland Cloud subscription service.
Roland are offering classic Jupiter-8 and Juno-106 VST/AU plug-ins via their Roland Cloud subscription service.
If you haven’t heard of the Roland Cloud yet, we’re not surprised – it launched only a few months ago and is still in its beta stage. However, the service is progressing rapidly.
The Roland Cloud is a subscription-based service akin to Adobe’s Creative Cloud or the Netflix model, only for producers, which gives you access to a selection of software synths for a flat fee of $19.95 a month.
The latest additions to the Roland Cloud ‘Legendary Series’ are two of Roland’s flagship synths – the epic Jupiter-8, which was first introduced in 1981, and the hugely popular Juno-106, introduced in 1984. They’re both powered by Roland’s Analog Circuit Behaviour technology, and come in VST/AU formats for PC and Mac.
As a further bonus, a plugin version of Roland’s recently-released System-8 synth has also been added to the Cloud.
Other new additions to the Roland Cloud AIRA System-1, SH-101, System-100, Promars and SH-2, the D-50 and the Alpha Juno.
If you want to give these classic synths a try you can sign up for a free one-month trial as part of the early access beta program. Find out more on the Roland Cloud site.
- Roland Have Added a D-70 Synth Plug-In To Their Fast-Expanding Subscription Service The idiosyncratic D-70 synth has been released by Roland in a software format.
The 64 patch beast is sample from the original released in 1990 and is available on Roland’s […]
- IK Multimedia Announces Syntronik, Featuring The Sounds Of 38 Vintage Synthesisers IK Multimedia have just announced a new software synthesiser that features classic 17 instruments with over 2,000 preset sounds. Syntronik combines samples from 38 vintage synths with a […]
- Brainworx bx_console E Adds New Realism to Channel Strip Plugins Brainworx have just released bx_console E, their emulation promising to turn your DAW into a 72 channel SSL E series console.
The bx_console E is the Brainworx tribute to the […]
- Arturia’s Highly Anticipated Debut Interface AudioFuse Is Finally Avaliable For Purchase AudioFuse, Arturia’s anticipated debut audio interface, is now available for purchase. Arturia first announced it was creating an interface two years ago, so they have taken their sweet […]
- Obelisk by Frozen Plains Creates Harmonies for MIDI Productions Audio software developers Obelisk have created Frozen Plains, a harmonising VST plugin.
Need help creating harmonies? Obelisk by Frozen Plains have delivered a musically […]
- Rhythmic Revolutions, Synths, Sequencers & Pedals: The Astounding Legacy of Roland Founder Ikutaro Kakehashi Passing away this April, Japanese audio pioneer Ikutaro Kakehashi left behind him a staggering legacy of classic musical inventions and technological advancements. The man behind Roland […]