DIY synth builder YokoBoko has created the Motherfucker-19 – a Eurorack companion module for the Moog Mother 32.
Motherfucker-19 is an ingenious and provocatively named DIY ‘Frankensynth’ Eurorack module from the mind of YokoBoko.
The synth follows the same general layout as the original Moog, but is created using Doepfer parts and other sourced electronic components.
The synth is a perfect addition to the Eurorack stable and is bound to inspire a host of DIY synth enthusiasts.
Check out the video for an in-depth demo.
- TC Electronic Release The M100, Delivering 16 Studio Quality Effects for a Very Reasonable $100 Danish effects masters TC Electronic have brought out a new hardware multi-effects unit, the M100, pulling together some the of best the company has to offer in delay, reverb, modulation […]
- Moog Unleashes the Next Generation with the Subsequent 37 Moog have just announced the release of the Subsequent 37, a paraphonic (two-note) synth that will replace the discontinued Sub 37 Tribute Edition.
The new standard of paraphonic […]
- Get Modular with Contour and Dynamix from Make Noise Boutique synth makers Make Noise have just released two new Eurorack modules, Dynamix and Contour.
Synth experts Make Noise have launched Contour and Dynamix, perfect companions […]
- Meet the MBS-100 Monosynth – Inspired by the Synths of the Soviet Era The MBS-100 from AVP is a digital-analog hybrid synth that shares the characteristics of the Soviet era synths like the Aelita and Polivoks.
Need some Soviet era synth […]
- AliveInVR: An App for Controlling Ableton Live in Virtual Reality Available on Steam is the new app AliveInVR - designed to control Ableton Live with the HTC Vive VR headset.
If you're craving a way to get "inside" your Ableton Live set, […]
- Sidechaining for iOS with Pumphouse by Audio Damage Developers Audio Damage have just released Pumphouse, a compressor app designed to maximise the utility of sidechaining for creative effects.
Need creative sidechaining for your […]