Oli Freke has created a new poster featuring a complete timeline of the production synths from the 1960s to the 1990s.
Synth Evolution is an artwork from Oli Freke that shows hand-drawn illustrations of every synth from the 60s to the 90s.
The poster entitled “Synth Evolution” is arranged in chronological order and all 275 are hand-drawn. The artwork is available in black or white and you can also buy coffee mugs picturing the individual synth of you choice.
Visit the website for more details.
- Zoom Announces the Striking ARQ AR-48 Production Tool Zoom has introduced the ARQ AR-48, an all-in-one production and performance instrument.
The Zoom ARQ AR-48 is a unique instrument that accomplishes a range of production tasks […]
- AKAI Professional Release MPC 2.0 Software Akai Professional have just released version 2.0 of their MPC software which can be used as a DAW or a plugin.
Akai Professional's MPC software has just reached version 2.0. It […]
- KORG Update Their Legacy Collection, Bring The Legendary ARP Odyssey to Your DAW The KORG Lecacy Collection of virtual synths has been updated to encompass more of their pedigree of classic synths, this time including the ARP Odyssey.
KORG have just released […]
- Korg Gadget to be Released on the Nintendo Switch Korg's synth-based DAW, Gadget is set for release on the Nintendo Switch, their new flagship console.
Serious music production power on a gaming platform: Korg Gadget is coming […]
- Behringer Share a Sneak Peek at their New Semi Modular Analog Synth: Neutron They're at it again. Behringer is dropping yet another new synth on the market. This time, however, it's not a clone of a previous classic. Instead, it's a new design called the […]
- A Closer Look at the New Features of Garageband for iOS With Apple's update of Garageband for iOS, a host of new features have been introduced, including a batch of new sounds and an easy to use step sequencer, reports CDM.
The new […]